By Cinthya Garcia
There are many ways to work as a team. An example is a Formula 1 team.
It has been proven how effectively their timing leads them to flawless results on most occasions. Something similar is what Ahava Marketing aims for, taking into account each of the stages of marketing. For this reason, we have recommendations to evolve your team and provide specialized results.
Mark Jenkins, in his book Performance at the Limit, highlighted the following characteristics that work for teams in particular:
- Understand each other’s capacities and assume complementary roles.
- Work together to achieve a common goal.
- Stand upright to take responsibility for each other.
- Share, support, and learn together.
- Maintain open and honest communication, with respect, but without censorship.
It’s possible to consider these characteristics so that they are taken into account during the team formation process in any other kind of teamwork. It’s a tested and proven formula. However, the small-great detail of the key to success is team members’ commitment and active involvement. Without it, the operation will not be successful.
Once the team is formed, the strengthening stage begins. This has a beginning, but it’s unknown with certainty when it ends and it has specific goals, of course:
- Achieve a strong and consensual sense of purpose.
- Clarify roles and improve ways to work effectively together.
- Promote open and fluid communication.
- Accelerate the formation of new teams.
- Revitalize “old teams”.
- Include an ongoing process for team effectiveness review, which helps the team remain effective under changing conditions.
Ahava Marketing is a young company that is in the process of consolidating its teamwork, seeking to adopt the best practices to offer the best of itself to clients who bet on the team, seeking full identification with those it works with, and maintaining a philosophy of a great dynamic to offer the best of each of its members, but the optimum as a team.